Monday, June 25, 2012

The J-Talk Podcast - J1 Matchday 15

J1 Matchday 15 didn't quite hit the heights of the previous weekend, which featured 31 goals, but there were plenty of talking points across the nine games, with important clashes between teams at the top, as well as the battle of the bottom two in Sapporo. Joining me to run through all of the games was Dan Orlowitz, the Japan Football Editor at goal.com International.
Firstly, a glaring omission: as we ran through the games, I completely forgot to mention the 1-1 draw between Kashiwa and Kashima! Dan and I had discussed it before we started recording, and then I neglected to bring it up while we were rolling. Totally my fault, and I apologise to Reysol and Antlers fans for failing to mention their game.

This 54 minute podcast isn't seperated into parts, but we discussed J1 up until about 46 minutes in, before turning our attention to the craziness at the top of J2 and a run down of the Nabisco Cup fixtures to be played this Wednesday. I also had a Nostradamus moment right at the end when we very briefly talked Italy v England.



You can listen on the player above, or download the mp3 by clicking on the J-Talk logo to the left. I hope to have this episode available to our iTunes subscribers tonight (Monday).

No comments:

Post a Comment